Thursday 2 May 2013

Romantic? 浪漫?

Is there a definition for romantic in the world?
If so, can someone tell me what is romantic?
Today, I watched a local drama (yes, i still do...when you run out of shows to watch)
and the actress (acting as a radio deejay) felt that a couple, doing the bungee together is romantic. She felt that at that moment, it will feel as though the lives of the couple are tied together. Jumping with the love of her life would give her a greater sense of security.
If you ask me, well since I have never experienced romantic, its hard for me to comment.
What's your take on romantic?

浪漫是什么?世界上又有谁能说得清呢?
我相信每个人对浪漫得定义都不同。
今天我看了本地的一部电视剧,戏里的饰演广播员的女演员觉得最浪漫的事是和爱人一起跳bungee。她觉得在那个“生死关头”,会感受到前所未有的安全感。
我吗。。。不知道浪漫是什么。并不是说我不懂浪漫哦,而是因为没有感受过,所以不知道。
你觉得浪漫是什么?

No comments:

Post a Comment