Tuesday 30 April 2013

Unexpected 收获

I had a change of thoughts today...
I always thought history and culture lessons would be dry and boring.
Believe me, I think many out there have the same mindset like I do.
However maybe because its a non-examinable subject, or maybe because I am lucky to have an interesting lecturer. Lecture and tutorial today were really interesting. (p.s. i think its the first time i did not want lessons to end)
After today's lesson, I even have a clearer picture of where my ancestors were from, something which I thought I would never know.
Anyway I have learnt not to judge a subject by its name.
History may not be as boring as it sounds.

今天,我真的收益良多。
曾经认为沉闷的东西,现在不知觉喜欢上它。
也许因为不需要考试、也许因为我幸运,有个好老师,但是今天的讲堂和辅导课让我重新对历史产生兴趣。
我想这也是我第一次不希望这么早下课吧,哈哈哈!
我今天还知道原来我是纯汉人哦!

No comments:

Post a Comment