Saturday 18 May 2013

Love Life!



Love Life, founded by Taiwanese host Blackie Chen and Taiwanese singer Fan Wei Qi,
A project done by my seniors from CMC Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
My seniors really brought a really meaningful concept over to Singapore.
It really is a meaningful project, showcasing 3 case studies.
I was with them while they were filming the 2nd case study, and I can really see how much they enjoy doing this project.
I am waiting for the documentary to be released.
Meanwhile, this is the trailer for the 2nd case study. (p.s. I could not attach the 1st and 3rd one)
Also attached is the Love Life Taiwan documentary.

Love Life,一个由台湾艺人陈建州和范玮琪发起的组织,
由我的学姐在新加坡继续散播。
我的学姐们把这个很有意义的概念带来新加坡。
Love Life新加坡将已3个不同的真实故事,传递“珍爱生命,永不放弃”的精神。
学姐们在拍摄第2的故事的时候,我也在场。
我看到了学姐们真的很享受自己在做的事情,看到了她们在做作业时也不忘做义工。
我还在期待她们的纪录片。
在等的当儿,先来看看第2的故事的预告。(我没办法上载第1和第3个)
以上还有Love Life台湾的纪录片。

No comments:

Post a Comment