Monday 13 May 2013

Change! 改变!(2)





What cause people to change?
After a few personality tests done since school reopen, my results changed a lot compared to last time.
After the tests, I ponder over the reason behind my change...
People around me, the environment etc etc... I guess it is hard not to change.
Are people shaped by the environment?
Because of the people around them and the environment, it would be hard to remain the same.he
If it is for the better, why not.
But if it means losing yourself, why do?
Are you still the old you? Can you go back to the old you?
Deep down inside, I believe only you can answer your own questions.
It is just a matter of whether you want to.

什么使人改变?
开学至今做了好几次的心理测验,成绩出炉后,发现我的性格和以前已经完全不一样了。
之后,一直反复思考其原因。。。
是因为身边的人吗?或是环境造成的?我想大概很难不变吧。
人是不是会随着环境而改变?
如果是变好,那何不?
但如果改变会让你迷失自己,那为何?
你是不是也变了呢?改变了还回得去吗?
我想这个答案只有你自己最清楚。

Above are songs with the same title as this blog post (:
1) Change by Hyuna (Korea)
2) Change by Taylor Swift (America)

以上是和这则文章标题有着同样的歌名。
1)泫雅的Change(韩国)
2)Taylor Swift 的 Change(美国)

No comments:

Post a Comment