Friday 17 May 2013

L’Oréal Paris Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

I bought this new anti-frizz hair serum from L'Oreal Paris.

Item description:
L'Oreal Paris Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum, with argan Oil, naturally rich in essential fatty acids, provides nutrition and protection for an intense smoothing. Your hair is nourished from root to tip and protected from the effects of humid or dry condition, such as frizz and pufiness. Your hair is silky, sleek and manageable.

My comments:
Because I really do have hair that is difficult to tame, this really comes in handy. It doesn't smell strong, so it would be perfect for people who hates chemical smells.
Having said that, I don't like the fact that this hair serum makes my hair appear oily. I mean I want the hair to be tamed, not oily.
So overall I would rate this a 3.5/5.

这是我新买的护发霜。
为我头发比较难照顾,所以我觉得它还挺有用的。它不象一般的护发霜有着强烈的化学物的味道,所以闻起来不会觉得臭。
但是我不喜欢它,因为虽然可以帮助我把头发稍微“制服”,但是它却让头发显得油油的。
所以总的来说,我会给它打3.5/5分。

No comments:

Post a Comment