Sunday 29 September 2013

Uni or not

I swear if my mum sees this, she will "kill" me~~
After 3 weeks of intern, I actually see myself in the job after graduation.
I actually do not know what I want to be before internship.
I guess this gives me a rough idea of what type of job I will like.
I even thought of giving up university studies.
But I have soooooo many factors to consider.
Like my future, my salary and blah blah.
Well, living in a society like this,
You have to be practical right?
Having a degree will guarantee a better job with a better pay.
It will be beneficial in the long run.
But the problem is......
I do not know what I want to study.
Thought of going to a university overseas,
but I just cannot afford it.
The courses in the local university simply do not interest me~

I guess I need to really sit down and think seriously.
I don't have much time left you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment