Saturday 14 September 2013

First Week of internship!!

The first week of internship officially ended for me today.
In charge of receiving phone calls for event registration.
It was kind of awkward for me, because I am a socially awkward person.
Summarize articles, and also translate email interview transcripts, and of course write articles.
Can't wait for them to be published!!!
I think I submitted enough articles to last me for a semester.
The amount of articles I submitted are equivalent to all the reports required for 1 school term.
To be honest, I was not pleased with the department I am in at first.
But after one week, I think I have got myself really friendly and nice colleagues.
I even had a turkey yesterday.
Even though it was really really heavy~~

Really looking forward to the rest of my internship life (:

(P.S. I will be posting in English only during my internship period, since I only write in Chinese during my internship period.)


No comments:

Post a Comment