Wednesday 5 June 2013

Dreams 梦想

It is raining here in Singapore now!!
新加坡现在正下着雨呢!!
A song for this rainy season~~
非常应景的一首歌~~


Recently, YES 933 came to our school for auditions.
Well, they also conducted auditions in other schools, and also an open audition.
2 of my friends are in the top 16!!!
I wasn't chosen though ):
I guess that is the end of my radio DJ dream for now.
The industry is not very big in Singapore you know.
I too would like to be able to realize my dreams, but it is not the right time I guess.
While pursuing my studies, I need to start think about what I would like to do in future...

最近YES 933 来了我们学校举办试音活动。
当然,它们也到其它学府举办试音活动,
同时也有公开试音活动。
我有两位朋友顺利晋级16强哦!
至于我嘛。。。梦想应该到这里止步了。
新加坡媒体市场不大,更何况广播业。
我也很想能够如愿,但是应该还不是时候吧。
梦想止步不代表放弃哦!
只是在读书的同时,也要想想其他出路了。

여러분!!!
화이팅!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment