Sunday 24 August 2014

Sponsored Review: Bruschette Maretti

I am back to introduce a new snack to you guys, Bruschette Maretti!


    


Product by leading snack manufacturer in Europe, Maretti, these oven-baked bite-size bread circles comes in four distinct flavours: 
Tomato 

Mixed Vegetables

Mushrooms & Cream



and Pizza
Made with authentic ingredients, these snacks are easy-to-carry, suitable as a on-the-go snack or an office companion, or for parties!

For those who know me, they will know that I am a very picky eater, and also not a very adventurous eater.
I don't usually try new food, especially if I have not heard of the brand, or seen it before.
By now, you should be curious, so why did I decide to try this? Because it is sponsored? So I am "forced" to try and say nice things about it? 
All I can say is, when it comes to food, no one can force me to eat anything.

To be honest, I did not want to try it in the first place. So my mum decided to bring one set to her office.
Turns out her colleagues love it! They even called to ask me where can they get these, and went out during their lunch break to buy it.

So, I decided to open 1 and try.
Being the not so adventurous me, I opened what I thought was the safest flavour: Pizza.
Verdict: It is super delicious! It is crispy but not those (oh gosh, it is so hard I think my teeth is going to crack) kind. 
It is flavourful, but not to the extend whereby you will get sick of the taste, and also not the salty type of flavourful. It is hard to fine a snack that is so flavourful. You know, usually these snacks are not evenly "marinated" (its just a term, but I am sure you know what I mean (; )
What's more, it is really healthy. Even though it is crispy, it is non-fried with zero cholesterol. This makes it a healthier alternative as compared to fast food, or chips, ideal for those who possess a sophisticated expectation of quality towards food.
There is also no artificial flavours and colours added.


Bruschette Maretti is available at NTUC Fairprice Extra and Finest stores, selected Giant stores, Isetan supermarkets, selected Buzz kiosks, and SPC stations.
Bruschette Maretti retails at $2.35 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment