Wednesday 27 August 2014

Songs of the month: August

I must really say, time flies really really fast.
It's already the end of August!
Time for some song introductions again!
I have people asking me why my song recommendations are not new songs.
Well, the songs that I blog about each month are just some of my favourites in the month.
Be it new or old, as long as I enjoy it, I recommend it (:

1) 《会痛的石头》by 萧敬腾
The melody, and Jam's voice really breaks my heart. This song never fails to bring me to the verge of tears every time. For those who understand the lyrics, I am sure it will break your heart even more.

2) 《到不了的地方》 by 萧敬腾
I am listening to Jam's songs a lot recently, because the radio station that I am listening to is always playing his songs. This is one of his newer songs, and another of my favourites this month!

3) 《身不由己》 by 丁当
I don't really follow the drama 《步步惊情》as said earlier on in my June post, but their songs are really quite my type. I really like the lyrics for the chorus.

4) Happiness by Red Velvet
The first 3 songs are quite heart-breaking to hear. Here is one that is more upbeat. Happiness by SMENT's new girl group Red Velvet.
To be honest, I think KPOP songs are successful because of it's catchy rhythm.
The girls are really pretty as well. Try identifying them. (Hint: Their hair colour make it easier)

5) 《一千零一个愿望》by 4 in Love
This song sounds like some children song, which is pleasant to the ears~



No comments:

Post a Comment