Tuesday 13 January 2015

Song of the month: December

Sorry for the late monthly song update!
Last month, the list of songs that I listen to is vastly different from the kind of songs that I am used to listening.

1) 可惜没如果 by 林俊杰
By Singapore's very own home-grown singer JJ Lin!
I listened to the song because of the music video...
And indeed, JJ Lin never fails to live up to his reputation.
Another song that brought tears to my eyes~~

2) Try by Jayesslee
The bad news is...when Jayesslee is going to Singapore, I will still be here in Taiwan..
However, the good news is, JAYESSLEE IS COMING TO TAIWAN!!!
I was ecstatic when I heard of the news, and immediately bought tickets to their show.
Even though it is pricy, considering the location of the show.
But oh well!!!
Love this song because I think the lyrics is very meaningful.
And of course, definitely love Jayesslee's rendition of it!

3) 不搭 by 李荣浩
He is definitely one of the most popular new singer out in the market right now.
I don't usually listen to such songs, but somehow his songs just have that attractive factor that got me hooked.
Not the loud kind of music, quiet and soothing.
This is one of my favourites from him!

4) 《像天堂的悬崖》by 李佳薇
One of the best live singer I have ever heard.
She sounds just like her CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment