Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sponsored Review: Loreal Hair Chalk


Hope you guys did not wait too long for the Hair Chalk review~~
Was busy and lazy~

Anyway, here it is.
Got a Hairstylist from Loreal to do it for me.
There are 6 colours to select from.
I did my hairstyle with 3 colours (pink, purple and green).
Its dries fast. The colour was said to last for at most 3 days. 
Well, the green pretty much wear off after 3 days.
Purple and pink are actually quite close, one cannot really tell the colour difference.
But pink and purple lasted for more than a week.
Even though it won't stay bold and bright, but still visible to the naked eye.

The Loreal Hair Chalk is actually quite simple to do.
You do not even need a brush. But of course, if you do have it, you can use it.
If not, with every purchase, you will get an applicator as seen in the photo below.

You just need to pour a 50cent (Singapore coin size) amount onto the applicator, and apply it to your hair. Up and downwards continuously. You may add more dye, if you want the colour to be more obvious. To accelerate the speed of drying the hair chalk, you may want to use a hair dryer.


I have straight hair, and the colour effects are already quite obvious even on straight hair.
The hairstylist did curls for me.
Its the first time I have curls.
Hard for me to accept at first.
But it grown on me after a few more looks at it.


A close-up shot for my hair colours.


Read more about my Loreal Hair Chalk experience in Chinese on Lian He Wan Bao by clicking here.

My next review will be on The Body Shop Sorbet series products!



No comments:

Post a Comment