Sunday 20 October 2013

Girls and Peace Concert Review

Apologies for the delay of this post.
I am quite a lazy blogger i guess.

Girls Generation Girls and Peace Concert was awesome
I can feel the atmosphere from all of the fans
Especially during the encore fan-chant, when SONES sang Into the New World for the girls.
I personally also loved the part when SONES used a application to create twinkling star effect in the concert hall, it was absolutely pretty.
A mixture of Japanese and Korean hit songs were sang.
It is a pity Girls Generation did not perform their latest hit single Galaxy Supernova.
I also hoped they did Love and Girls because the song and dance is catchy, but they did not.
However, all time favourites such as Gee, Oh, Genie, Run Devil Run, Hoot, They Boys, Dancing Queen, I Got a Boy and many many more, Girls Generation did awesome I would say.
To be able to keep the energy so hyped up for more than 2 hours,
running around the stage, entertaining their fans and give their utmost performance.
I know that can be very very energy draining.
However, I could also feel that the girls are really tired.
I think I could feel more of their energies through variety shows.
They are really trying the best, and they are really tired.
Its back to basic Sunday with Into the New World

No comments:

Post a Comment